martedì 15 aprile 2014

The break up

| | 1 commenti

Hi there blog,

Long time since we last spoke. I have been trough another bad period in my life. The good things in life has been there but we have had some terrible times too. Me and my boyfriend Lorenzo got engaged but the fun was only for a short time. We broke up yesterday evening. He calls it a break but I kinda feel that we will never get back to where we were once before. He moved in to a friend's house today and the flat is empty without him. I'm happy to have some great friends around me to support me trough this very hard time in life. So excuse me for the tears or not being smiley. Anyway enough about the boyfriend. I passed all my exams in February. I'm really happy that after all, I started my master course. I am also trying to experiment more with photography. And that's all I have to say. :)

----

Ciao blog,

Molto tempo dall'ultima volta che abbiamo parlato. Sono stato attraverso un altro brutto periodo della mia vita. Le cose belle della vita e 'stato lì, ma abbiamo avuto alcuni momenti terribili troppo. Io e il mio fidanzato Lorenzo sono fidanzato, ma il divertimento è stato solo per un breve periodo di tempo. Ci siamo lasciati ieri sera. Lui lo chiama una pausa ma mi sento un pò che non potremo mai tornare a dove eravamo una volta. Si trasferisce in a casa di un amico oggi e l'appartamento è vuoto senza di lui. Sono felice di avere alcuni grandi amici intorno a me per sostenermi Trough questo momento molto difficile nella vita. Quindi, mi scusi per le lacrime o non essere smiley.

Sufficiente comunque per il fidanzato. Ho superato tutti gli esami nel mese di febbraio. Sono davvero felice che, dopo tutto, ho iniziato il mio corso master. Sto anche cercando di sperimentare di più con la fotografia. E questo è tutto quello che ho da dire. :)

1 commenti:

  1. Ahw Federica, I'm sad to hear you say that you're on a break with your boyfriend. I hope that everything works out, and in the meantime that you get the support that you need from your friends & family. Try to make the best of it. Oh and of course, congrats on passing all your exams! That is some exciting news :) Lots of love and a big virtual hug!

    RispondiElimina

Archivio blog