mercoledì 6 agosto 2014

Crazy life

| | 0 commenti
Dear blog,

Sorry I haven't forgot about you. I just don't feel like writing right now. Life has been crazy and good to me lately. I met a very lovely guy, maybe a little soon after the break up. But life goes on. I still live by myself and I'll have my last master year in a bit. I'm very excited to finish that part of life.
I don't know if I'm ready to work and to be an adult.

So here you go that's the new boyfriend. I'll keep calling him boyfriend for now. He's not a big fan of being on the internet (blogging) part so I'll keep him a little bit in the shadow. Some of you might find it very slutty to go on so fast but after L. cheated on me, I feel I have the right to be happy too.
I hope your summer is all going well. I talk to you soon!



0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Archivio blog